- 1 Best GunVault Gun Safe 2022
- 2 Best GunVault Gun Safes Detailed Reviews
- 2.1 #1 – GunVault SV500 SpeedVault Handgun
- 2.2 #2 – Gunvault MV500-STD Microvault
- 2.3 #3 – GV1000C-DLX Mini Deluxe
- 2.4 #4 – Gunvault GV1000S Mini Vault Standard Gun Safe
- 2.5 #5 – Gunvault GV2000C-DLX Multi Vault Deluxe Gun Safe
- 2.6 #6 – GunVault NV200 NanoVault Gun Safe
- 2.7 #7 – Gunvault MicroVault XL MVB1000
- 2.8 #8 – GunVault Biometric Pistol Safe GVB1000
- 3 Why Should You Consider GunVault Brand?
- 4 Conclusion
GunVault is one of the very few manufacturers in the world that focuses primarily on a pistol and smaller handgun safe This is an established manufacturer having the main specialization in the biometric fingerprint gun safes that are a huge hit among the gun owners throughout the world. However, apart from manufacturing modern biometric gun safes, they are also known for high quality and durable physical key locking gun safes.
Best GunVault Gun Safe 2022
Here is the list of the best GunVault Gun Safe 2022 picked by our team Qrossfire. The below list is picked by our team experts by keeping the quality and price meter.
Let us clear a fact at the beginning of the article, you won’t find many large models from the GunVault, for storing large guns. But if you are considering investing in a safe for your pistol or a smaller safe where you can store all your valuables and expensive belongings, then we recommend you try one out from this manufacturer. This has a high probability of turning out into a good choice and a pleasurable experience with the company.
Of course, there are other small gun safes from other manufacturers, that even might be available at a low cost, but GunVault is the industry leader when comes to smaller gun safes and their utility. They are known for their quality and sturdy gun safes that last longer than usual. Also, most of their gun safes come with an impressive 5-year fire and theft warranty that makes it worth spending your money. In short, the GunVault safes are one of the top-rated gun safes, built with premium quality steel, and they are the only manufacturer in the smaller handgun safe market that offers this kind of warranty on their products.
Long story short, if you want a gun safe to store your valuable documents and handguns, you should consider a gun safe from the GunVault.
Having said that, we will begin our article by looking at the top products from GunVault that you can buy as per your needs and requirements.
With that being said, let us explore all the safes one by one, look into their key features, pros and cons and check if that safe suits us or we need to move to the next one.
Best GunVault Gun Safes Detailed Reviews
Here is the list of the best gunvault gun safes for the year 2022-23. Let’s take a look.
#1 – GunVault SV500 SpeedVault Handgun
The GunVault SV500 SpeedVault Handgun up is one of the best SpeedVault handgun safes are available in the market that you can buy to store your pistols or handguns.
- This safe is a permanent solution for those who are looking for a safe to keep their pistols secure, safe, and ready at all times.
- The locking mechanism added to the safe consists of high strength technology that makes this safe a durable one and ensures that all your valuables and belongings are secure inside the vault.
- There are two different styles that you can choose from that match your needs and demands. One option is a biometric gun safe, and the other one is a combination lock as used in the traditional safes.
- The safes of this model are constructed from premium 18-Gauge steel that makes it durable to maximize the protection.
In case you need you will also receive two backup override keys so that you can always access the safe in adverse situations. An interior light will illuminate as you open the safe, that draws power from a 9-volt alkaline battery included with your purchase.
The installation of the safe is easy, and the interior is covered with soft foam to prevent any damages to your gadgets. Also, GunVault offers a five-year warranty for fire and burglary on this safe to get you covered.
- It is available in two variants.
- The safes are constructed from premium 18-Gauge steel.
- It includes a five-year warranty for fire and burglary.
- The replacement of the battery can be tricky.
#2 – Gunvault MV500-STD Microvault
The Gunvault MV500-STD Microvault is the second GunVault safe in our list of the best GunVault safes available in the market that you can buy.
- It is also an excellent biometric solution for those who need a small gun safe to store his handgun or pistol.
- The safe is quite spacious and there is enough room for a small handgun and ammo.
- It is built from 20-gauge steel and comes in a black finish.
Another feature of the Gunvault MV500-STD Microvault is the locking mechanism and it was developed to provide secure and reliable access to your belongings. It is also one of the strongest and durable handguns safe on the market and comes with No-Eyes technology.
This technology allows you to set your secret code with up to 120 fingerprint combination options that make it great for corporate usage. This safe also comes with a tamper detection that locks the keypad if you enter more than 24 incorrect entries in a row and after that, the safe will enter sleep mode for 2 minutes.
- It is a biometric safe.
- It is built from 20-gauge steel that makes it strong and sturdy.
- The keypad is not of the best quality that is available in the market.
#3 – GV1000C-DLX Mini Deluxe
The GV1000C-DLX Mini Deluxe is built from high-quality steel and is equipped with many security features to ensure that your handguns are safely stored inside the vault.
- There is an audio alarm added to the safe that is triggered when anybody tries to tamper with the locking mechanism of the safe.
- When the battery level is low, the alarm added to the safe will beep to ensure that you will never experience power loss and replace the battery as soon as possible.
- This gun safe is constructed from high-quality 16-gauge steel with a tamper-free locking mechanism and a computer that is triggered immediately if you repeatedly enter the incorrect code for many times continuously.
This gun safe will provide you with quick access to your firearm in any situation and is also equipped with a convenient interior light that illuminates once you open the door of the safe. Thus, you will immediately see what is inside the safe, even in less light. There is also a connection jack for AC/DC power source and 9v battery power that you can use as per convenience.
Overall, this is a user-friendly gun safe that enables you to store your belongings safely without any hassle.
- It has many security features to ensure that your handguns are safely stored.
- It is versatile and can use both AC and DC power sources.
- It has a very good built quality.
- It doesn’t have a drop alarm added to it.
#4 – Gunvault GV1000S Mini Vault Standard Gun Safe
The Gunvault GV1000S Mini Vault Standard Gun Safe is the fourth GunVault safe in our list of the best GunVault safes available in the market that you can buy and is another quality GunVault safe that they produce.
- It is a wonderful safe, in terms of accessibility, reliability, portability and the price tag of this gun safe, there are very few safes in the market that would provide what this manufacturer is providing at this price range.
- This gun safe is highly recommended for those who are looking for a gun safe to travel with or to install in a vehicle that is also very easy to carry around and store more than one handgun in it.
- The GV1000S Mini is regarded as being one of the most reliable gun safes on the market today and features everything that you need to store your firearms and other valuable belongings safely and securely.
- As an additional security feature, you can always see if anyone has tried to tamper with the safe while you were away because the safe records every failed attempt at opening it and provides you with a log to keep you informed about possible thefts in your house.
The safe is crafted from quality heavy-gauge steel that delivers top-notch security and has also passed all the highest security requirements from the California Department of Justice. This safe is also stamped as a tamper-free gun safe that does not crack open if dropped from a high altitude.
Overall, this Safe is perfect for those who are on a tight budget and need a quality gun safe to store their handguns along with other small belongings.
- It is versatile safe with a lot of features added to it.
- It is one of the most suitable guns to be installed in a vehicle.
- It provides the option to see if anyone has tried to tamper with the safe while you were away.
- The sensors used in the biometric safe are not the best and might cause some troubles.
#5 – Gunvault GV2000C-DLX Multi Vault Deluxe Gun Safe
The Gunvault GV2000C-DLX Multi Vault Deluxe Gun Safe is a very affordable gun safe that can deliver maximum safety for your firearms and other valuables stored inside it.
- It has a heavy-duty construction, rugged interiors, and adequate space for storing all that you need to keep locked away in such a way that the unauthorized will have to bear a tough time to have a failed attempt at acquiring them.
- This gun safe comes with excellent safety and a tamper-proof mechanism that enables you to store your firearms safely, away from any unwanted individuals.
- This safe is also very easy to access during any situation in a short time.
Some of the features that are added to the safes are that it is easy-to-program, is equipped with the no-eyes keypad, and touch buttons that enable you to select from different security codes as you like. Also, the rugged interior designed to protect everything you store inside the safe has a shelf that divides the gun safe into two sections to store the guns and ammo as per convenience.
This gun safe measures 15 x10.5 x 8.2 inches in dimensions and have enough space to store up to 3-4 pistols inside the safe. Also, there are two override keys included in the packaging by the manufacturer that allow you to access the safe at times in any situation. Also, the No-Eyes keypad technology provides you with quick access to your belongings.
Last but not the least, this safe comes with a 5-year burglar and fire warranty applies to this gun safe.
- This safe has very easy access.
- This gun safe comes with excellent safety and a tamper-proof mechanism.
- The battery case is not of the perfect fit.
#6 – GunVault NV200 NanoVault Gun Safe
The GunVault NV200 NanoVault Gun Safe is the sixth GunVault safe in our list of the best GunVault safes available in the market that you can buy and is also one of the best budget-friendly picks on the list.
- The dimensions of the safe measure 9.5 x 6.5 x 1.75 inches and is built to provide more and satisfying storage solution to the customers.
- This safe should be one of your top picks if you own several handguns and offers excellent storage space. The lock mechanism of the safe consists of a physical key system and lacks the modern biometric locking system that is equipped to most of the safes in our list. The interior of the safe is padded to ensure that your belongings are protected from scratches and damages due to friction.
It will also serve as a great portable gun safe in your vehicle if you need perfectly fits under the car seat to use it as a concealed carry weapon. Because of its small size, you can even store it in the cupboard or drawer.
Overall, this gun safe offers a simple storage solution with a traditional locking system perfect to be bought for general use. It is made up of 18 Gauge steel construction and comes with a 1,500 pounds tested security cable that stands for its strength and durability.
- It is one of the best space-efficient safes.
- It is a very strong and durable gun safe.
- The safe lacks the modern biometric locking system.
#7 – Gunvault MicroVault XL MVB1000
The Gunvault MicroVault XL MVB1000 is one of the safes that offer more storage space to store more items in it and is a great choice if you are looking for a portable but durable gun safe to store your valuables.
- The lock mechanism added to the safe allows you to store 120 different combinations of your fingerprints and is thus suited for corporate usage.
- It is also equipped with a biometric scanner that was built for swiping and comes with a learning curve that makes it an ideal solution for those on a budget.
- This safe opens up like a briefcase and the inside pockets are perfect for smaller items that you might want to store safely. The interior is fully coated with foam so that you are covered with accidental scratches.
As told earlier, it is a spacious safe and there is sufficient space for two handguns and magazines to store in it together. We can call this safe as a medium-sized gun safe and has the door on top to ensure that you can access it quickly and easily when required.
This safe has 18-gauge steel and is also equipped with a security cable and two backup override keys.
- The lock mechanism added to the safe allows you to store 120 different combinations.
- The interior of the safe is fully coated with foam to prevent damage.
- The sensor added to the safe might be a little less efficient than expected.
#8 – GunVault Biometric Pistol Safe GVB1000
The GunVault Biometric Pistol Safe GVB1000 is a small portable gun safe that measures 12 x 8.2 X 5.2 inches and is perfect to store a single handgun and magazine.
- The interior of the gun has a soft foam padding to protect your handgun from scratches or damages.
- The gun vault is made up of 16-gauge solid steel and includes a high strength lock mechanism with a tough door that is nearly impossible to open.
- The front door of the safe is a tamper-resistant spring-loaded flap style door that opens from the top to give you complete access.
This pistol safe is equipped with a biometric scanner that uses a high-performance algorithm for fast and efficient identification of fingerprints. As an added advantage, it updates the algorithm to include slight changes that occur over time to increase the accuracy and can accommodate up to fifteen individual fingerprints for access to the safe.
The biometric scanner works fine even in the dark and can be powered with the included AC / DC power adapter.
It can also draw power from a 9-volt battery that comes with a low battery indicator to alert you to when the battery is running low, and you can replace it as soon as possible. This gun safe comes with a five-year exclusive warranty against fire and burglary to cover the risks.
Why Should You Consider GunVault Brand?
Among the hundreds of brands available in the market, why should you buy a GunVault safe? It is because of a variety of reasons: first of all, they have been in the business for over 25 years, and have acquired enough experience to drive them towards excellence.
The manufacturer knows what it takes and how to build a quality gun safe using premium materials. They have used their experience to set themselves as the industry leader in security solutions and provide the latest technology to make the safes a steal.
They also make use of various technologies such as the No-Eyes keypad technology and Bio pad that provide quick and hassle-free access to all your belongings inside the safe in case of an adverse situation.
Overall, if you want a permanent solution to your security concerns, a GunVault should be your number one pick. Features such as the quick-access, heavy-duty construction, innovative technology make the safes a good choice.
With all those eight recommendations, we have come to an end of our list of the best GunVault safe available in the market that you can buy. As you are purchasing a GunVault safe, you need to be assured of the quality and build as GunVault products will never let you down.
Another thing to keep in mind is the l5-years warranty service, which every GunVault customer can avail of, again saving you a lot of money in case anything wrong happens with your safe. Count your guns, decide the storage space, and feel free to buy a gun safe from Liberty as they don’t let their customers down.
We hope you have liked our best GunVault Gun Safe Review and have got some good product recommendations, along with obtaining pre-requisite information before buying a gun safe.